Manchester United v West Ham United

Manchester United

Manchester United v West Ham United
Premier League
Old Trafford
Saturday 22 January 2022. 3pm GMT

Allocation: 3,173


Ticket Prices

Adult £30, Over-64 £15, 18-20 £22.50, 16-17 £15, Under-16 £10

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adult £30, Over-64 £15, 18-20 £22.50, 16-17 £15, Under-16 £10

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]


Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 17+ Points. The remaining 10% (317 tickets) will now be sold by a ballot process to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this fixture. The ballot is open now by clicking here and will close at 12noon on Tuesday 4 January.


Away Scheme

Payments were processed between Thursday 16 and Friday 17 December 2021 


Important Match Information

  • Supporters can visit to view important information about visiting Old Trafford.
  • There is a Public Spaces Protection Order in place in the Borough of Trafford that prevents members of the public from consuming alcohol, on the roads and within other public spaces, in the vicinity of the Old Trafford football stadium
  • Manchester United remind supporters that throwing of missiles and attempted or actual pitch encroachment will not be tolerated.


Official Coach Travel

Departs Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 7am and Rush Green Training Ground at 7.30am


Adult £35, Concession £30