Aston Villa v West Ham United

 Aston Villa away ticket banner

Aston Villa v West Ham United
Premier League
Villa Park
Sunday 28 August 2022, 2pm BST



2,961 Standard Tickets


Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-66 £29.50, Under-21 £29.50, Under-18 £20, Under-14 £12

Restricted View

Adults £29, Over-66 £28.50, Under-21 £28.50, Under-18 £19, Under-14 £11

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-66 £26.50, Under-21 £26.50, Under-18 £17.50, Under-14 £10.50

Restricted View

Adults £29, Over-66 £25.50, Under-21 £25.50, Under-18 £16.50, Under-14 £9.50

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected].


Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 24 or more Points. The remaining 10% (296 tickets) were then made available via a ballot to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture. The ballot will closed at 12pm on Friday 5 August


Away Scheme

Payments were processed on Friday 29 July.


Official Travel

Coaches depart from Pudding Mill Lane DLR station at 8am and Rush Green Training Ground at 8.30am


Adults £30 Concessions £25