Shrewsbury hospitality available - from just £59.99 per person!
The Hammers have a cup night under the lights to look forward to on Tuesday 16 January and you can make it a night to remember with hospitality packages starting at just £59.99 + VAT per person.
David Moyes' men take on Shrewsbury Town for the right to face AFC Bournemouth or Wigan Athletic in the Emirates FA Cup fourth round after battling out a 0-0 draw in Shropshire last Sunday.
Following a dramatic late winner against West Brom last time out at home, the Hammers will be looking to build momentum in east London and you can be there to watch the game in style.
All packages include:
- Seating in the West Stand with some of the best views in the Stadium
- Access to luxury lounge two-and-a-half hours before kick-off
- Dedicated VIP entrance at Gate B
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Dining and drinks packages are also able to book
Call 0303 031 1968 to book your package now!