Don't miss out on Stoke tickets

Stoke City's bet365 Stadium

There's still time to book your ticket to see the Hammers away at Stoke City on Saturday 16 December.

The first 90 per cent of our tickets for the clash with the Potters sold out earlier their week, but the remaining 10 per cent have gone on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Claret Members.

These are sure to be snapped up quickly, so head to to secure your seat now.

The Club are currently trialling a new method of away ticket sales, which allows more Season Ticket Holders and Claret Members the opportunity to follow the Hammers on the road.

Book your Stoke ticket here now

The new system will see ten per cent of every away allocation reserved for our 52,000 Season Ticket Holders and Claret Members to purchase on a first come, first served basis, once the first 90 per cent of the allocation have been allocated as standard by Season Ticket Holder Priority Points.

West Ham United hope the new system will enable as many supporters to follow the team away from home, while still offering priority to those loyal fans who currently travel week in, week out. Click here for more information.