Whether it’s a budding Dimitri Payet, a future Adrian or an aspiring Mark Noble living under your roof, West Ham United Foundation have got a Soccer School to suit everyone this October Half Term.
Running at venues across east London and Essex, Player Development Sessions are the perfect half term entertainment, getting the kids out of the house and active during their break, whilst honing their football skills.
Open to children of all abilities aged between 3 and 15 years, your child will take part in a session suitable for their age group: Little Hammers (3-5 years) Football Development (5-11), Player Progression (11-15) or a targeted Goalkeeper course!
This half term we are also continuing the popular Academy Development Days. These are an elite session suitable to children currently playing at a good competitive standard.
Children are asked to bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink, as well as appropriate footwear, shin pads and suitable clothing in the event of bad weather.
All coaching staff are FA qualified, CRB checked and trained in emergency first aid and child protection.
Courses from Monday 24 October – Friday 28 October 2016
If booked before 17th October, you can benefit from a 20% discount using code ‘WHUEARLY’! To book your child’s place on our Summer Soccer Schools, or to book an Academy Development Day, click here.
- Aveley - Ormiston Park Academy, Nethan Drive, Aveley, South Ockendon RM15 4RU
- Basildon - Woodlands School, Woodlands Approach, Basildon SS16 5BA
- Beckton – WHU Foundation, 60a Albatross Close, Off Woolwich Manor Way, Beckton, E6 5NX
- Brentwood - The Brentwood Centre, Doddinghurst Road, Brentwood CM15 9NN
- Chelmsford - Great Baddow High School, Duffield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9RZ
- Grays - William Edwards School, Stifford Clays Road, Grays RM16 3NJ
- Hornchurch - Campion School, Wingletye Lane, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 3BX
- Romford - Play Football, King George Playing Fields, Eastern Ave W, Romford RM7 7AY
|Course||Age||Time||Price per day|
*Goalkeeper courses are only available at the Foundation’s Beckton site. For additional information, contact the Foundation via email [email protected] or call 020 7473 7720