150Club | Active United - Walking Sports | Advantage | Any Old Irons | CIN Personal Intervention Programme | Divert | Newham Athletics Network | Patient & Public Engagement | Premier League Kicks | Twinning | Young Adult Diabetes
- Newham Community Prescription programme, run in partnership with NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group (NCCG) and Newham Council.
- This free 12 week tailored physical activity programme is aimed at participants over-18 years who are at risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), obesity and type 2 diabetes.
- Can be accessed via a GP/health professional referral or via self-referral (see below).
- Patients are offered one free session a week from a range of physical activities and receive support through a lifestyle advisor to help them complete the programme and combat these issues as well as continue with their improved healthy lifestyle.
- For further information please contact: Layla McNeilly [email protected]
- Petients can self-refer by clicking here.