As a Season Ticket Holder if you are unable to attend a fixture which has sold out, you are able to list your seat to the Ticket Exchange allowing another supporter to purchase your seat for the fixture.
Not only will you give another supporter the chance to attend the match, but if your seat is purchased then you can earn money back to redeem against your Season Ticket renewal.
You will receive the seasonal value of your seat for that fixture in Club Cash, minus a 10% Ticketmaster administration charge. The table below shows how much a Season Ticket Holder would receive if their listed seat is purchased.
Terms and conditions can be found here. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your seat will be purchased. The Ticket Exchange will close three hours before kick-off on the day of the fixture.
Relisting your seat takes just five minutes. Please read the below step by step guide on how to release your seat to the Ticket Exchange.
- Login to your eticketing account here
- Select fixture and manage tickets
- Seat listing will appear and show a blue box to allow you to sell tickets
- Before clicking, tick the seats you want to list, then ‘sell tickets’ box
- Select the time you want to list this until (default setting would be when the exchange closes, generally 3 hours prior to kick off)
- Click ‘Complete sale’
- The value of your seat will be displayed. This is the amount you will receive as credit on your account should your seat be purchased by another supporter
- Check and tick Terms and Conditions
- Complete Purchase
You will then receive an email stating this has been listed. If your seat is purchased you will receive a further confirmation email.