The Club would like to thank supporters for their patience when contacting the Ticket Office during this time.
Where possible, supporters are advised to consult our Ticket Office Help hub for the answers to their queries. You will find a whole host of resources here, including FAQs, how to guides and ticketing forms.
Our Ticket Office staff are on hand to answer queries if required.
Daily Update - 25 September
- The main Ticket Office located adjacent to the Club Shop/Turnstile E is now open to Personal Callers from 11am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday except on home matchdays. We ask that anyone visiting the Stadium respects the social distancing practices in place throughout the stadium, which in turn will assist in keeping everyone safe and healthy
- Our call wait times are currently at around 20 minutes per relocation window time. Please do call us at your designated time, if you would like to relocate to an alternative Season Ticket Seat
- Our telephone lines are currently open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- We are working through emails as quickly as possible by employing a strict ‘reply in date order’ received method. We ask that you bear with us, so that we can reply as appropriate to each one and where possible, do not send follow-up emails, as this only adds further delays to the replying process. Thank you for your help.
- The Away Scheme Waiting List for next Season is now full and no further additions may be made at this time
For any other queries, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions here before phoning the Ticket Office.
If you cannot find the answer to your query in our Ticket Office Help hub, you can contact us between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday by: