Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United

 Wolves tickets

Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United
Premier League
Molineux
Saturday 14 January 2023, 3pm GMT

 

Allocation

3,014 Standard Tickets

 

Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £29.50, Under-21s £26.50, Under-17s £17, Under-12s £15

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £29.50, Under-21s £26.50, Under-17s £17, Under-12s £15

Both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Loyalty Points. The remaining 10% (301 tickets) will be now be made available to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process. Enter the ballot by clicking here - this ballot will close at 12pm on Thursday 15 December.

 

Away Scheme

Payments were be processed on Thursday 24 November 2022

 

Official Travel

Coaches depart from Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 8.30am and Rush Green Training Ground at 9am

Prices

Adults £30, Concessions £25