Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United



Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United
Premier League
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Sunday 20 March 2022, 4.30pm GMT

Allocation: 3,038


Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £19, 18-21 £22.50, Under-18s £17

AccessibilityTicket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £19, 18-21 £22.50, Under-18s £17

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]. Personal Assistants are issued free of charge.


Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 34+ Loyalty Points. The remaining 10% (303 tickets) were then sold to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture via a ballot process. The ballot closed at 12 noon on Tuesday 1 March.


Away Scheme

Payments were processed from Thursday 17 February 2022


Official Travel

There will be no Official Travel service for this fixture.