Newcastle United v West Ham United

Newcastle United

Newcastle United v West Ham United
Premier League
St James' Park
Saturday 4 February 2023, 5.30pm GMT



3,209 Standard Tickets



Adults £30, Over-65s £23, Full-Time Student with ID £23, Under-18s £17

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £15, Over-65s £11.50, Full-Time Student with ID £11.50, Under-18s £8.50

Both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]


Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 23+ Loyalty Points. The remaining 10% (320 tickets) was then made available to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process. This ballot closed at 12pm on Monday 16 January.


Away Scheme

Payments were processed on Thursday 29 December 2022


Official Travel

Coaches depart from Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 8am and Rush Green Training Ground at 8.30am


Adults £40, Concessions £35