Manchester City v West Ham United

Manchester City

Manchester City v West Ham United
Premier League
Etihad Stadium
Sunday 28 November 2021, 2pm GMT

Allocation: 3,055 tickets


Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £25, 18-21 £25, Under-18s £18 Wheelchair/Ambulant accessibility tickets £20*

*With personal assistant free

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]


Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 11+ Priority Points. The remaining 10% of tickets were sold to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process. The ballot closed at 12noon on Monday 8 November.


Away Scheme

Payments were processed between Thursday 28 October and Friday 29 October


Official Travel

Coaches will depart from the following pick-up points:

  • Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 6am
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 6.30am


Adults £35 Concessions £30