Liverpool v West Ham United



Liverpool v West Ham United
Premier League
Saturday 5 March 2022, 5.30pm GMT

Allocation: 2,936


Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £22.50, Under-21s £15, Under-16s £9

Restricted View

Adults £29, Over-65s £21.50, Under-21s £14, Under-16s £9

Severely Restricted View

Adults £27, Over-65s £19.50, Under-21s £12, Under-16s £9

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £22.50, Over-65s £17, Under-21s £11, Under-16s £7

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]. Personal Assistant tickets are issued free of charge.


Sales Dates

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 28 or more Loyalty Points. The remaining 10% (293 tickets) were then made available to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process, which closed at 12noon on Thursday 17 February.


Away Scheme

Payments were processed from Thursday 3 February 2022 


Official Travel

Coaches depart from Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 8am and Rush Green Training Ground at 8.30am


Adults £35, Concessions £30