Leeds United v West Ham United

Leeds United tickets

Leeds United v West Ham United
Premier League
Elland Road
Wednesday 4 January 2023, 7.45pm GMT

 

Allocation

2,852 Standard Tickets

 

Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £29, 19-22 £29, 16-18 £26, Under-16s £24 Under-11s £12

Restricted View

Adults £28, Over-65s £27, 19-22 £27, 16-18 £24, Under-16s £22 Under-11s £10

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £29, 19-22 £29, 16-18 £26, Under-16s £24 Under-11s £12

Both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 22+ Loyalty Points. The remaining 10% (285 tickets) will now be made available to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process. The ballot is open now here and will close at 12pm on Wednesday 7 December.

Owing to the number of Restricted View seats within our allocation for this fixture, ballot seats will largely consist of these Restricted View seats.

 

Away Scheme

Payments were processed on Thursday 17 November 2022

 

Official Travel

Coaches depart from Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 12pm and Rush Green Training Ground at 12.30pm

Prices

Adults £35, Concessions £30