Eintracht Frankfurt v West Ham United
UEFA Europa League semi-final second leg
Deutsche Bank Park
Thursday 5 May 2022, 9pm CEST (8pm BST)
*The capacity of Deutsche Bank Park is 51,500 for Bundesliga fixtures, but this includes rail seating which is not permitted for UEFA Europa League fixtures, so the capacity for Europa League fixtures is reduced to 48,000. West Ham United receive a 5% allocation as per UEFA rules.
It is imperative that the European Travel Form is completed within 24 hours of purchase. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of tickets. Tickets are for personal use only, non-transferable or re-saleable and must be collected in person at the ticket collection point in Frankfurt.
Accessibility Ticket Prices
Adults £24, Over-65s £24, Under-16s £24
Tickets for this match SOLD OUT to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 55+ Priority Points.
- Supporters will be able to purchase a numbered voucher by heading to eticketing.co,uk/whufc or calling 0333 030 1966. This voucher will be exchanged for a ticket in Frankfurt.
- Each supporter will be required to fill in a European Travel Form detailing travel plans, time of arrival in Frankfurt and any accommodation details. Click here to access the form.
- Once you have purchased your ticket and completed the European Travel Form, your ticket eligibility voucher will be forwarded to you by email. You must bring a paper copy of this voucher with you to Frankfurt, which will be exchanged for your ticket
- Your ticket(s) will be issued to you in Frankfurt by West Ham United staff and the address and collection details will be outlined on the ticket eligibility voucher
- Your numbered voucher along with photo ID will be required to exchange for a match ticket in Frankfurt.
- Tickets are strictly for personal use only, cannot be resold and are non-transferable
- All supporters will need to comply with our Europa League Away Match Policy which includes:
- Consent to agree to any Covid-19 related travel protocols including outward travel and travelling back to the United Kingdom
- Agreement to complete the Supporter travel form within 24 hours of purchase. If the form is not completed and submitted to the Club, your ticket sale may be cancelled
- Supporters must obtain appropriate travel insurance including cover for all Covid-19 related matters as the Club cannot take any responsibility for missed departures, cancellation of tickets, or anything related to match tickets or unofficial travel arrangements