Arsenal v West Ham United

Arsenal tickets

Arsenal v West Ham United
Premier League
Emirates Stadium
Monday 26 December 2022, 8pm GMT



3,003 Standard Tickets



Adults £30, Over-65s £16.50, Under-21s £16.50, Under-16s £10

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £18.50, Over-65s £16.50, Under-21s £16.50, Under-16s £10

Both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]


Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 28 or more Loyalty Points. The remaining 10% (300 tickets) were then made available to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process. The ballot closed at 12pm on Wednesday 30 November.


Away Scheme

Payments were processed on Thursday 10 November 2022


Official Travel

There will be no official coach travel service for this fixture