About the SAB
Established in May 2011, the Supporter Advisory Board (SAB) was set up by the Club as a constructive forum for supporters to discuss and put forward the key subject matters that are closest to our fanbase with the West Ham United Board.
Aims and objectives:
- To provide the broadest representation possible of the West Ham United fanbase, representing key groups within the fanbase rather than individuals.
- To have a base that ensures the best possible representation of our supporters from both geo / demographic perspectives.
- To create a constructive forum for supporters to discuss and put forward key subject matters affecting our fanbase with the West Ham United Board.
- To initiate and continue a direct, open and two-way communication between the Club and supporters.
- To allow the Club to provide clarity and context on any key decisions that are made.
- To enable fans to play a key role in improving the supporter experience and shaping the future of West Ham United.
- Who is on the Supporter Advisory Board committee?
- How many members are on the SAB?
- When was the last SAB meeting?
- When is the next SAB meeting?
Who is on the Supporter Advisory Board committee?
The SAB is the primary link between supporters and the Club, with many of its members representing larger fan groups, including accessibility supporters, independent supporter groups and Supporters’ Clubs.
Supporter Advisory Board members represent all sections within the ground, as well as a diverse demographic, to enable the West Ham Board and senior Club officials to have the broadest possible insight into the needs of the supporter base.
Members of the SAB are there to represent, share and discuss the views of our supporters in the following areas:
- Youth (under 25)
- Senior (over 65)
- Supporters Clubs UK
- Supporters Clubs International
- Non-geographical Supporters Clubs
- 1966 Season Ticket Holders
- Season Ticket Holders from each stand
- Away match-goers
- Club London Bars
- Club London Restaurants
How many members are on the SAB?
There is currently a maximum of 25 supporters on the Supporter Advisory Board.
When was the last SAB meeting?
The last meeting was in the form of an Emergency SAB, held on Monday 26 March 2018 at London Stadium. Minutes can be found here.
When is the next SAB meeting?
The next SAB meeting will be held during the close season ahead of the 2018/19 campaign.