West Ham United women's players will be joining the Club's LGBT supporters' group Pride of Irons in celebrating Essex Pride this weekend.
The Pride of Irons Group will also be in attendance at the event taking place in Central Park in Chelmsford.
It all gets underway from 12pm and continues all the way until 11pm, with plenty of entertainment throughout the day.
Our mascot Hammerhead will be on hand to pose for photos for supporters and Supporter Liaison Officers (SLOs) will be on hand to help fans with any queries they may have.
Essex Pride is an annual celebration of LGBT+ life in Essex and beyond. Establishing itself since it began in 2003 as a cornerstone event showcasing Essex’s successful approach to diversity and inclusion.
This is an event for the whole community, and it’s more than just a huge party. Pride inspires everyone to embrace equality and demonstrates that people from all walks of life can join together and celebrate diversity.
See the information below for details on how to purchase tickets:
• Adult: Ages 18 and over*.
• Junior: Ages 13 to under 18*.
• Family ticket: Admits 2 adults and 2 juniors (plus any children under 13).
• *we operate the challenge 25 policy and you should bring Valid I.D. with you.
• Children under the age of 13 gain free entry but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• Pride visitors with a disability who need to attend with a registered carer must pay for their ticket but the carer will be allowed in free of charge; however, they will be given a juniors wristband and not be allowed to purchase alcohol.
• Release 1: Advance Tickets: (25% Discount) Available from 16th April 2021.
• Full Price tickets (on the gate): From Midnight 21st August 2021 until 4pm.
Adult – £20 (Aged 18 and over)
Junior – £10 (Aged 13 to 17)
Family Ticket – £40 (2 Adults and up to 2 Juniors)
Under 13 – Free
Click here to purchase your tickets in advance!
Buying online, even on the day of Essex Pride, may make your entry to the park quicker as you will just need to show your electronic ticket in order to gain your wristband entry to the park.
Buying your ticket online will cost you the face value of the ticket plus a booking fee from Trybooking.com.
Tickets will be emailed to you and you will need to bring a printed version of your ticket or an electronic version for us to scan.
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased, with the exception of cancellation by the organiser, due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Your first point of call in the event of any issues with your ticketing should be the contact event organiser button on the trybooking.com ticket site.”
For more information about Pride of Irons, click here or follow the Supporters’ Club on Twitter here.