Wednesday 18 Aug
Updated Wednesday 18 Aug 17:00
Match Tickets

Ticket information confirmed for Southampton away

St Mary's Stadium

 

Ticket information has been confirmed for West Ham United's away Premier League fixture at Southampton.

The Hammers will travel to St Mary's Stadium for their second away game of the 2021/22 campaign on Saturday 11 September, with kick-off set for 3pm.

Having triumphed 4-2 at Newcaslte United in front of 3,000 members of the Claret & Blue Army to open the new season, the Hammers will be hoping for another memorable away day on the South Coach.

West Ham have been allocated 3,000 tickets for this fixture, with Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Points able to purchase from Thursday 29 July.

See below for full ticketing information.

 

Southampton v West Ham United
Premier League
St Mary's Stadium
Saturday 11 September 2021, 3pm BST

Allocation: 3,344

 

Ticket Prices

Adults £30
Over-65s £27
Under-25s £27
Under-18s £25
Under-11s £20

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30
Over-65s £27
Under-25s £27
Under-18s £25
Under-11s £20

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) seating, please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

All tickets are issued with a complimentary personal assistant.

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets will be sold to Season Ticket Holders with Priority Points in the following order.  Once 90% of tickets have sold, the remaining 10% will be made available to all Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this game by a ballot process. Full details of this ballot will be posted on whufc.com

Bondholders 3pm, Thursday 19 August
Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Points 5pm, Thursday 19 August
Season Ticket Holders with 24+ Points 9am, Friday 20 August
Season Ticket Holders with 23+ Points 11am, Friday 20 August
Season Ticket Holders with 22+ Points 1pm, Friday 20 August
Season Ticket Holders with 21+ Points 3pm, Friday 20 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 20+ Points 5pm, Friday 20 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 19+ Points 9am, Monday 23 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 18+ Points 11am, Monday 23 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 17+ Points 1pm, Monday 23 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 16+ Points 3pm, Monday 23 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 15+ Points 9am, Tuesday 24 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 14+ Points 11am, Tuesday 24 August
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 13+ Points 1pm, Tuesday 24 August

Should Tickets remain following this schedule, further sales details will be announced on the afternoon of Tuesday 24 August

 

Ticket Ballot Size

Following the sale of tickets through the Priority Point thresholds, a ballot will take place for 10% of the original allocation.  Therefore, 334 tickets will be made available within the ballot for Season Ticket Holders to apply. Full details will be posted on whufc.com ahead of the ballot.

 

Away Scheme

Payments will be processed between Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 August 2021 (subject to possible change).

 

How to Buy

  • Tickets will be available via eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
  • Bondholders are able to purchase away matches via eticketing.co.uk/whufc
  • All Sales dates are subject to change by the club at short notice
  • Any further sales dates & levels will be announced subject to availability
  • whufc.com and eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out
  • This game and any associated protocols are subject to change at short notice

 

Official Travel

Official Coach Travel is available for this fixture, with coaches departing from:

  • Puddling Mill Lane DLR Station at 9am prompt
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 9.30am prompt

Prices

Adults £30
Concessions £25

Ticket holders can purchase Official Coach Travel at eticketing.co.uk/whufc