An update from our online store
We recently made the decision to temporarily close our stores, our warehouse and online delivery operations for the safety and wellbeing of our employees, supporters and their families during the COVID-19 outbreak.
You can still make orders online at officialwesthamstore.com, but the closure of our warehouse does mean that you'll experience a delay, with your delivery being despatched once it’s deemed safe for our staff to return to work.
Here’s how our online orders will work:
1. We're still accepting online orders. You can add items to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout as usual
2. We'll ship your purchase as soon as our warehouse reopens in the near future
3. Payment will be taken at the point of purchase
4. You'll be able to cancel your order at any time before our warehouse reopens by contacting our Online Store Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. To make things easier, we've also changed our return period to 28 days from delivery, so you'll have more time to decide if you want to keep your items
6. Please do not return items whilst our warehouse is closed as we will not be able to receive them
7. As always, you’ll receive an email to let you know as soon as your order is on the way to you
8. If you have any questions, you can email our Online Store Team at email@example.com
The Club appreciates your understanding on this matter in these unprecedented times and would like to thank you for your patience and ongoing support.