Monday 11 Mar
Updated Monday 11 Mar 13:24
Match Tickets

Chelsea and Man Utd away tickets go on sale this week

Mark Noble in action against Chelsea

Tickets for West Ham United's away fixtures at Chelsea and Manchester United will go on sale this week.

The Hammers visit Chelsea for a London derby at Stamford Bridge on Monday 8 April, before making the trip up to Old Trafford to face the Red Devils the following Saturday.

The first 90% of tickets for both matches will first go on sale to Bondholders, before the windows for Season Ticket Holders with Priority Points open.

Once 90% of tickets are sold, a ballot for the remaining 10%, open to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for that fixture, will be held.

Click here for full details on the Chelsea game and here for Manchester United.