Brighton tickets sold out

Brighton's AMEX Stadium

Tickets for the Hammers' away fixture at Brighton & Hove Albion have now completely sold out to Season Ticket Holders and Claret Members.

The initial 90% of our allocation have been sold via the Season Ticket Holder Priority Points system, with the remaining 10% then made available on a first come, first served basis, as part of the Club's new trial for allocating away tickets.

These remaining tickets sold out within four minutes of going on sale on Wednesday morning

West Ham United were allocated 3,000 Standard Tickets for this fixture.