Ticket details confirmed for three New Year fixtures

West Ham United supporters


West Ham United are pleased to confirm ticket details for three exciting New Year matches.

The Hammers will kick-off 2017 with an exciting series of fixtures in the Premier League and Emirates FA Cup.

After welcoming West Bromwich Albion to London Stadium on Tuesday 2 January, David Moyes’ team travel to Wembley Stadium two nights later. Ticket details for both fixtures are on sale now can be found on whufc.com.

In addition, the Club can confirm that ticket information for the Emirates FA Cup third-round tie at Shrewsbury Town and Premier League fixtures at Huddersfield Town and at home to Crystal Palace have now been finalised.

The Hammers head for the New Meadow on Sunday 7 January, with kick-off at the League One promotion-chasers at 2pm. West Ham have been allocated 1,464 Standard Tickets for the trip to the 9,875-capacity home of the Shropshire club.

Next up, a 2,340-strong Claret and Blue Army will head to the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday 13 January at 3pm – the first-ever Premier League visit to the home of the newly-promoted Terriers.

This match will form part of the Club’s new Away ticket trial, whereby 10 per cent of the allocation (234) will be held to be sold to Season Ticket Holders yet to purchase and Claret Members. When the game reaches 90 per cent sold, this shall go off-sale and the website updated with a time the following day when the remaining 10 per cent will be sold.

Finally, details have also been confirmed for the Category B home fixture with Roy Hodgson’s Eagles on Tuesday 30 January at 7.45pm, when the Hammers will be out to improve on the 2-2 draw they scored at Selhurst Park in September.