Less than 200 Spurs tickets remain for Claret Members!
Less than 200 tickets remain available for Claret Members to snap up for West Ham United's mouth-watering Premier League fixture with Tottenham Hotspur at London Stadium.
Being a Claret Member is currently the only way of ensuring you are there in person to watch this unmissable London derby, which will kick-off at 12.30pm on Saturday 23 September.
Slaven Bilic’s men will be chasing a third straight home win over Mauricio Pochettino's side, having defeated the north Londoners 1-0 in their final meeting at the Boleyn Ground and first fixture at London Stadium.
Last season all but two Premier League fixtures sold out to Members, so make sure you’re first in line for tickets by joining up today.
Claret Membership benefits include:
- Ticket priority on Premier League and Cup fixtures
- Access to the Ticket Exchange – once a fixture is sold out, you can purchase seats which have been relisted by Season Ticket Holders
- £5 discount on official Away Coach Travel
- Exclusive Claret Member access card
- Additional merchandise discounts and offers
- NEW: Exclusive monthly competitions – prize draws for signed shirts, memorabilia and money-can’t-buy experiences
- NEW: Invite to Junior Hammers party for Claret Kids
- NEW: Attend Premier League 2 matches at London Stadium for free
- NEW: Attend West Ham United Ladies home matches for free
- Claret Members will also receive an FREE West Ham branded portable phone charger with Claret Kids receiving a FREE gift pack including face paint sticks, a bedroom wall poster and an exclusive Claret Kids scarf which you can't get anywhere else!
Claret Membership costs £40 for Adults and £25 for Kids, with International Membership subject to an additional £5 to cover shipping.
If you are on the Season Ticket Waiting List, you can take advantage of a £10 discount on Membership if you sign up before 8 September