- Like My Dreams returns for Christmas 2016
- West Ham United initiative will grant once-in-a-lifetime experiences to deserving fans
- Takes inspiration from the lyrics of the Hammers' world-famous anthem Bubbles
West Ham United’s will make supporters’ dreams come true again this Christmas.
The 'Like My Dreams' initiative will again be granting once-in-a-lifetime experiences to a fans of all ages who deserve something special.
The festive season is traditionally one for giving and the Club wants to give worthy West Ham supporters experiences that they will never forget.
Like My Dreams takes inspiration from the lyrics of the Hammers' world-famous anthem I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles, which is sung from the heart by fans of all ages and backgrounds, illustrating why we are truly West Ham United.
How would your child like to be a coach for the day, have a kick-about with the first-team squad or be PA announcer at a Hammers home game?
Like My Dreams will give amazing experiences to fans who would benefit from some Claret and Blue Christmas cheer.
Perhaps your son or daughter has overcome the odds to achieve great things in the classroom and deserves a visit to their school assembly from a West Ham star?
Alternatively, you can nominate a youngster to have their Hammers dream come true for another reason. Simply tell us why he or she deserves something special this Christmas.
Like My Dreams also offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences to adults.
Deserving fans could enjoy a behind-the-scenes visit to Rush Green, meet the manager on matchday or enjoy a training session with their friends at the training ground.
To nominate your relative or friend for a unique Like My Dreams experience, firstly tell us why they are deserving of it and, secondly, suggest an experience for them to enjoy from the following list of suggestions:
- A first-team player to deliver a Christmas present
- A first-team player to visit a school assembly
- Meet-and-greet with first-team player/players
- Be coach for the day
- Be mascot for a first-team match at London Stadium
- A behind the scenes London Stadium and Club London Tour
- Be the London Stadium PA announcer at a first-team match
- Watch a first-team match from the Directors Box
- Interview a first-team player for West Ham TV
- A coaching session for a child and his/her school team
- Take a penalty against a first-team goalkeeper
- A training session for a school/club team at Rush Green/Chadwell Heath
Each nomination must include the reasons why you believe that person deserves a Like My Dreams experience, their relationship with the Club (Season Ticket Holder/Claret Member/Priority List Member etc) details of any special requirements they may have and proof of any relevant medical condition, the nominator's relationship with their nominee and the nominator's full contact details (full name, daytime telephone number, postal address, email address).
The closing date for nominations is Sunday 30 October 2016. Successful nominators will be contacted in the week commencing Monday 31 October 2016.
Supporters should note that the Club expects to receive a large number of nominations and, unfortunately, will not be able to fulfil them all.
Successful nominees should expect to have their Like My Dreams experience recorded by Club media and, in some instances, external press.
All Like My Dreams experiences are subject to player/coach availability and subject to change.
Please send your Like My Dreams nominations by email to [email protected] with ‘Like My Dreams’ in the subject field. Alternatively, send your nominations by post to Like My Dreams, Marketing and Communications Department, West Ham United FC, London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST.