West Ham United launched an exciting new Academy of Football Patron initiative at the 2015/16 Player Awards on Tuesday night.
With its origins based in the Ted Fenton era of the 1950s, no Academy in the history of English football has produced as many top-class international players as West Ham United’s.
And now the newly-launched Patron initiative gives supporters a fantastic opportunity to become part of that historic success.
For just £2,500 plus VAT per season, supporters can make a real difference to the future of West Ham United, and the on-going production of fantastic young players and young men.
“From the late, great Bobby Moore to rising star Reece Oxford, investment in youth has always been a cornerstone of our philosophy and never more so than right now, with the Club at its highest ebb for many a year.
“Tonight we launch a brand new Academy of Football Patron initiative, which is your chance to join forces with the West Ham United Board to have a real impact on the most recognisable Academy in world football.
“We are asking for you to make a pledge to the Academy and in return you will be supporting the very bedrock of this famous football club of ours, offering a helping hand to the next generation of fantastic young players.
“We know just how much it means to supporters to see home-grown players wearing the Claret and Blue, and so the relationship, we feel, between supporters and the Academy is a very powerful one. I do hope you will join us.”
Patron benefits will potentially include:
• Directors’ Box seating for two at Academy matches at our iconic new Stadium
• Exclusive invitation to a coaching session with Academy players led by Academy Director
• An exclusive mascot package at an Academy ?xture
• Your name or company logo will be honoured on a special Patron Board at The Academy Training Centre
• Priority access to match tickets at the new Stadium
• Signed Academy Squad photo