Man Utd 1-1 West Ham United

A replay will be required to settle the Hammers' Emirates FA Cup quarter-final after a 1-1 draw with Manchester United

Manchester United 1-1 West Ham United
Emirates FA Cup sixth round

Dimitri Payet scored another wonder goal but West Ham had to settle for a replay after Anthony Martial grabbed a late equaliser for Manchester United in Sunday's Emirates FA Cup quarter-final at Old Trafford.
The Hammers fans were dreaming about a return to Wembley after Payet netted a superb free-kick from 30 yards which gave David de Gea no chance in the United goal.
But despite another impressive performance, United forced the replay when Martial met a cross from Ander Herrera and struck the ball past Darren Randolph.
The tie is still firmly alive and it promises to be another special night under the lights at the Boleyn Ground for the replay.
Few could forget Angelo Ogbonna's winning goal against Liverpool earlier in the competition and the Hammers fans will be hoping for another famous night in east London.
The Hammers enjoyed a strong start to the game and could have opened the scoring after just four minutes.
Andy Carroll played a great ball into the path of Emmanuel Emenike who was through on goal but he struck his shot just past the post.
The away side came close again on nine minutes when Aaron Cresswell burst clear down the left hand side and played in the perfect cross for Carroll who superbly attacked the ball and saw his header fall inches over the bar.
Roared on by 9,000 Hammers fans inside Old Trafford, the away side continued to create the best openings and had another golden chance to break the deadlock on 19 minutes.
Mark Noble played a great ball into Payet who sent Cresswell away with an overlap. The Hammers full-back crossed the ball in for Emenike who was unmarked inside the area but directed his header straight at De Gea.
In an open contest United then raced down the other end and Martial played the ball in for Herrera who volleyed wide of the goal.
Bilic was forced to make a change just after the hour mark when Winston Reid was forced to leave the field through injury and was replaced by Pedro Obiang.
But despite the enforced change, the Hammers still looked the most likely to open the scoring and had strong claims for a penalty turned down on 64 minutes after Payet appeared to be brought down inside the area by Marcos Rojo but referee Martin Atkinson ignored the pleas from the players and waved for play to continue.
The deadlock was finally broken on 68 minutes and it was that man Payet who got on the scoresheet once again after he was brought down by Daley Blind 30 yards from goal.
The French star picked himself up and curled an unstoppable free-kick past De Gea into the top corner. It was another superb strike from Payet and took his tally to eleven goals this season.
But the Hammers were forced to settle for a replay after United grabbed an equaliser on 84 minutes.
Herrera's cross picked out Martial at the far post and he managed to strike the ball past Randolph and into the back of the net.
The Hammers could have won it late on when Michail Antonio's low shot produced a superb save by de Gea diving low to his right hand side and he then had the ball in the back of the net, but his effort was ruled out for offside.
Both sides had to settle for a draw and it promises to be another great contest when the replay takes place at the Boleyn Ground.
Manchester United: De Gea; Varela (Darmian 87), Smalling, Rojo, Blind; Carrick, Fellaini (Schweinsteiger 76), Lingard, Herrera, Martial; Rashford (Memphis 76)
Subs not used: Romero, Williams, Schneiderlin, Januzaj

Goal: Martial 83
Bookings: Fellaini, Carrick
West Ham United: Randolph; Antonio, Reid (Obiang 62), Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Kouyate, Lanzini; Emenike (Sakho 64), Carroll (Valencia 81), Payet
Subs not used: Adrian, O’Brien, Song, Moses

Goal: Payet 68
Bookings: Reid, Payet, Kouyate, Antonio
Referee: Martin Atkinson