Liverpool 0 West Ham United 0

Darren Randolph was the West Ham United hero to help the Hammers earn an Emirates FA Cup fourth round replay after a 0-0 draw at Liverpool.
With Adrian returning to Seville as he awaits the birth of his first baby, Randolph once again showed why he is rated so highly at the Boleyn Ground with a superb display to keep his sixth clean sheet in eight Claret and Blue appearances.
The Republic of Ireland international certainly enjoys playing at Anfield after he played his part in helping the Hammers come away with an emphatic 3-0 win in the league back in August.
And he was unbeatable once again as he made a number of impressive saves including a late triple stop from Christian Benteke and Joe Allen to ensure the Hammers will be in the hat for the fifth round draw on Sunday evening.
West Ham also had their chances to win the tie and came the closest when Pedro Obiang fired a volley inches past the post early in the second period.
The Hammers got off to a bright start and could have opened the scoring after just nine minutes when Dimitri Payet tried an audacious free-kick from outside the box which almost caught out Simon Mignolet in the Liverpool goal.
The away side came even closer on 16 minutes following a great move which saw Aaron Cresswell break clear down the left-hand side. The Hammers full-back crossed the ball in for Enner Valencia who was unmarked inside the box but the presence of Steven Caulker meant the No11 took his eye off the ball and headed well off-target.
Liverpool also had chances to break the deadlock and came close on 22 minutes. A corner was curled in by impressive young midfielder Cameron Brannagan and a flicked header from Benteke was cleared off the line by Cresswell on the post.
James Tomkins was forced to leave the action after 34 minutes after he clashed heads with Joe Allen in an aerial challenge. Tomkins was replaced by Joey O'Brien who was making his first appearance since 30 July 2015, when the Hammers drew 2-2 with Astra Giurgiu in the UEFA Europa League.
The Hammers suffered another injury blow on 37 minutes when Cheikhou Kouyate picked up a knock and was replaced by Nikica Jelavic.
Bilic was forced to change the shape of the team with Payet switching flanks with Moses and Valencia playing up front with Jelavic in a 4-4-2 formation.
The changes did not affect West Ham initially and they created their best opening on the stroke of half-time when the ball fell to Obiang on the edge of the box and he fired a volley just past the post.
West Ham came close again on 50 minutes when Winston Reid flicked Payet's free-kick goalwards, but Jelavic just failed to slide the ball past Mignolet.
Replays showed that Steven Caulker may have handled the ball twice in the melee, but there was no action taken against the Liverpool defender.
The home side also had their chances and Allen had a good chance on the hour mark when the ball fell to him on the edge of the box but he fired a cross from Clyne high into the Kop.
Randolph then came to the Hammers rescue on 63 minutes when he made a fine save to parry Teixeira's half-volley around the right-hand post.
The keeper was at his best once again when he made a triple save to keep the Liverpool players at bay. Randolph first saved from Benteke, then kept out a shot from Allen and once again kept out a follow-up from Benteke as the Hammers held out.
There was late drama when Michail Antonio saw his header strike the post, but the referee blew his whistle for a push inside the box by the substitute on Jose Enrique.
Both teams had to settle for a replay which will take place at the Boleyn Ground on Tuesday 9 February, unless the tie is selected for TV coverage the following night.
Liverpool: Mignolet; Clyne, Caulker, Lovren, Smith, Stewart, Allen ©, Brannagan (Sinclair 86), Ibe (Ojo 79), Teixeira (Enrique 89), Benteke
Subs not used: Ward (GK), Ilori, Randall, Chirivella

Booking: Lovren
West Ham United: Randolph, Tomkins (O'Brien 34), Reid ©, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Obiang, Song, Kouyate (Jelavic 37), Moses (Antonio 69), Payet, Valencia
Subs not used: Howes (GK), Collins, Oxford, Cullen
Referee: Martin Atkinson (Bradford)

Attendance: 44,007