Leicester City 2-2 West Ham United

Late drama at the King Power Stadium saw Leicester snatch a late point after the Hammers' comeback
Leonardo Ulloa netted a dramatic 95th-minute penalty to help ten-man title-chasing Leicester City snatch a 2-2 Barclays Premier League draw with West Ham United.
The Hammers thought they had secured all three points after a spot-kick from Andy Carroll and a wonder strike from Aaron Cresswell helped them stage an impressive comeback from a goal down after Jamie Vardy had fired Leicester into the lead.
The England forward then picked up his second yellow card of the game for simulation inside the area following a challenge with Angelo Ogbonna which looked to have changed the course of the game.
But Leicester salvaged a draw with just second left on the clock after Jeffrey Schlupp went down under a challenge by Carroll and Ulloa kept his nerve to fire the spot-kick past Adrian.
The Hammers had to settle for a fourth league draw in a row and will be hoping to get back to winning ways when they play Watford on Wednesday night at the Boleyn Ground.
It could have been a different story had the Hammers gone in front after just two minutes, when they were cruelly denied by the woodwork. Dimitri Payet's free-kick picked out Cheikhou Kouyate who saw his header saved by Kasper Schmeichel in the Leicester goal, the ball then hit both posts before being grabbed by the Denmark stopper.
They say luck plays a part in any title success but Leicester must have sensed it was going to be their day following that amazing incident.
The home fans were certainly in good voice and could sense something big was just around the corner following their side's amazing surge to the top of the Premier League.
Leicester created their first major chance on ten minutes when Marc Albrighton's free-kick picked out Robert Huth, who rose highest inside the box and headed inches past the post.
The deadlock was broken on 18 minutes as Leicester broke clear on the counter-attack following another Payet free-kick. N'Golo Kante burst free into the West Ham half and laid the ball into the path of Vardy who made no mistake firing a left foot shot past Adrian into the corner of the net.
Bilic knew he needed to change something and brought on Andy Carroll to replace Pedro Obiang at the interval, reverting to a 4-4-2 formation and matching up the home side.
The move almost paid off straight away as Payet's corner on 49 minutes fell perfectly for Carroll, only for his close-range header to flash just wide of the post.
The big talking point of the game then came on 58 minutes when Vardy was shown his second yellow card of the game after referee Jonathan Moss adjudged the England forward had dived in the box following a challenge from Ogbonna.
The home fans were left fuming as Vardy made his way off the pitch.
The Hammers were determined to make the extra man count and could have drawn level on 62 minutes after Payet's cross fell to Winston Reid but he saw his flicked volley clip the post on its way wide.
The visitors finally managed to get level on 84 minutes after Reid was brought down inside the area by Wes Morgan.
With normal penalty-taker Mark Noble being taken off earlier in the second half, the responsibility fell to Carroll to take the spot kick and he kept his composure to strike the ball into the bottom right-hand corner of the net.
The Hammers then took the lead on 86 minutes when Antonio's cross eventually fell to Cresswell and he made no mistake by controlling and striking an unstoppable left-foot shot past Schmeichel into the far top corner.
But there was another big call from the referee as Leicester made one last desperate attempt to level. Carroll's challenge on Schlupp saw Mr Moss again point for a penalty and substitute Ulloa sent Adrian the wrong way from 12 yards.
Leicester City: (4-4-2) Schmeichel; Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs; Mahrez (Amartey 77), Kante, Drinkwater, Albrighton (Schlupp 53); Vardy, Okazaki (Ulloa 59)
Subs not used: Schwarzer, King, Gray, Wasilewski
Booked: Vardy, Morgan
Sent-off: Vardy
West Ham United: (4-3-3) Adrian; Antonio, Ogbonna, Reid, Cresswell; Obiang (Carroll 46), Kouyate, Noble (Lanzini 63); Moses (Valencia 72), Emenike, Payet
Subs not used: Randolph, Byram, Tomkins, Collins
Booked: Reid, Noble, Payet
Referee: Jonathan Moss
Attendance: 32,104 (3,339 Away)