West Ham United's future home, the former Olympic Stadium, hosts the first of five 2015 Rugby World Cup fixtures this evening, with France set to take on Romania, before the All Blacks take centre stage on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Wednesday.
Following the conclusion of the tournament, a rugby league international and the Race of Champions 2015, the construction process resumes in earnest.
Here, Vice-Chairman Karren Brady presents a video detailing some of the exciting improvements that are still to be made to the Stadium prior to the Hammers' big kick-off in August 2016.
AUTUMN EVENTS AT THE STADIUM
2015 Rugby World Cup
• France v Romania, Wednesday 23 September, 8pm
• New Zealand v Namibia, Thursday 24 September, 8pm
• Ireland v Italy, Sunday 4 October, 4.45pm
• South Africa v USA, Wednesday 7 October, 4.45pm
• Bronze Final, Friday 30 October, 8pm
Rugby League international
• England v New Zealand, Saturday 7 November, 2.30pm
Race of Champions 2015
• Friday 20 November – Saturday 21 November
Sunday 22 November
• The final transformation of the Stadium into West Ham United’s new home begins.