West Ham United and adidas have joined forces again to continue the '12 Days of Christmas' promotions today!
The Hammers and their Official Partners and Sponsors are giving supporters the opportunity to celebrate Christmas in style with 12 amazing competitions between Friday 13 December and Christmas Eve.
Today, to continue the 12 Days of Christmas, West Ham have teamed-up with adidas to offer one lucky supporter a 2013/14 West Ham United away shirt**.
Leading sportswear manufacturer adidas teamed up with West Ham United in June 2013 to become the Club's Official Technical Supplier for the 2013/14 and 2014/15 seasons.
The agreement sees adidas produce the Hammers' team kit, replica kit, trainingwear and equipment, and will feature adidas performance fabrics ClimaCool and ClimaLite technology, a mixture of heat and moisture controlling materials, ventilation channels and 3D fabrics which improve air flow to the skin and in key heat zones.
The Hammers have enjoyed a rich history with the world-famous sports brand and wore the company's strips for their best-ever league finish of third in 1986 and in the 1981 League Cup final.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply email your answer to the following question:
Who scored West Ham United's opening goal in the 3-0 Barclays Premier League home win over Fulham on 30 November?
To enter, simply email your answer, plus your name, date of birth, daytime telephone number and postal address, to [email protected] with 'Monday 23 December' in the subject line before midnight on Monday!
The Club would like to thank Principal Partner Alpari FX, Technical Partner adidas, Club Partners Carlsberg, Lycamobile, SBOBET, Sportingbet and Programme Master Ltd, and 59 New Street for their generous contributions.
The full list of prizes up for grabs is as follows:
• Friday 13 December - Four Standard Tickets to West Ham United v Arsenal, 26 December 2013 (provided by Alpari FX)
• Saturday 14 December - Four Standard Tickets to West Ham United v Arsenal, 26 December 2013 (Alpari FX)
• Sunday 15 December - A half-season subscription to the West Ham United Official Programme for the second half of the 2013/14 season (Programme Master Ltd)
• Monday 16 December - A £50 voucher for 59 New Street Wine Bar and Restaurant, Chelmsford, Essex (59 New Street)
• Tuesday 17 December - A £50 voucher for 59 New Street Wine Bar and Restaurant, Chelmsford, Essex (59 New Street)
• Wednesday 18 December - A £100 online betting voucher (SBOBET)*
• Thursday 19 December - A signed, framed 2013/14 West Ham United home shirt (Carlsberg)*
• Friday 20 December - A £100 online betting voucher (Sportingbet)*
• Saturday 21 December - Three pairs of Tickets to the Ice Rink at Canary Wharf (Lycamobile)
• Sunday 22 December - An adidas 2013/14 West Ham United third shirt**
• Monday 23 December - An adidas 2013/14 West Ham United away shirt**
• Christmas Eve - An adidas 2013/14 West Ham United home shirt**
**Subject to size availability.
Full terms and conditions are available upon request.