West Ham United's new digital edition of the acclaimed Official Programme for the 2012/13 season - available on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android devices alongside PC and Mac - will be on sale for Tuesday's Capital One Cup second round visit of Crewe Alexandra.
The digital Official Programme comes with all the content you would expect from the print edition, including all the regular behind the scenes action, exclusive player interviews, features and photographs.
Programmes will be available from 9am on Tuesday, meaning fans from all over the globe can get ahead of the action and read their official 84-page programme, even if they are unable to attend a game.
Tuesday's issue will contain exclusive interviews with Crewe Academy graduates Nicky Maynard and Dean Ashton and much, much more.
What's more, there are a number of features that include:
• Easy to use page turning technology
• Simple content navigation and skip-to-page features
• Interactive content including exclusive video footage
• Our programmes remembers the last page you were viewing
• Fans can order back dated issues
• Apple users will have all their issues hosted in one place on Newsstand for easy access
Hammers supporters can subscribe for the whole season for just £24.99 (fans receive all back issues) or buy individual issues for only £1.99.