The school summer holiday may seem to have only just ended, but half-term is here for all young Hammers fans.
With half-term in mind, West Ham United Community Sports Trust is hosting a range of new Holiday Courses to suit children of all ages and abilities.
The courses have been designed to be more exciting than ever, helping youngsters aged 5-15 to improve their levels of both general fitness and football skills.
Two and three-day courses will be available, with prices starting at as little as £33 per child - with every participant receiving a West Ham United CST training top, medals and certificates.
Throughout each day, children will participate in tailored sessions designed to suit their age and ability. Children will begin the day with a full warm-up and stretch to teach them the importance of general health and well-being. Each participant will also receive an informative booklet to complete throughout the course which encourages players to develop a knowledge of the fitness and nutrition needed for football.
Mornings will focus on acquiring new skills and improving technical ability, while afternoons will give players the chance to apply these in a variety of structured games and matches.
All children will need to bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink, as well as the appropriate footwear, shin pads and suitable clothing in case of bad weather!
All coaching staff are FA qualified, CRB checked and trained in emergency first aid and child protection.
A full list of the Holiday Courses - all of which run 10am-3pm each day - available is as follows:
(All courses will run Thursday 27 October to Friday 28 October)
· Basildon - Holy Cross, Great Spenders, Whitmore Way
· Chadwell St Mary - The Gateway Academy, Marshfoot Road
· Dagenham - Castle Green Centre, Gale Street
· Hullbridge - Hullbridge Sports and Social Club, Hullbridge
(Monday 24 October to Wednesday 26 October)
· Beckton - West Ham United Community Training Ground, 60a Albatross Close, off Woolwich Manor Way
· Chelmsford - Sandon School, Molrams Lane
· Chigwell - Chigwell Met Police Ground, High Road
· Upminster - Gaynes School, Brackendale Gardens
(Wednesday 26 October to Friday 28 October)
· Gidea Park - Royal Liberty School, Upper Brentwood Road
For further information, call 020 7473 7720 or email [email protected]
To book your child's place, visit www.whufc.com and click on Community.