West Ham United are offering some fantastic corporate hospitality packages for the 2011/12 season.
An updated corporate hospitality website showcases everything from the prestigious 100 Club to the vibrant Paolo Di Canio Lounge, the atmospheric Greenwood & Lyall Lounge to the all-new 66 Club Champagne Bar.
With packages starting from £750 per person and a fantastic range of lounges and suites to suit every taste - the Boleyn Ground on a busy matchday is the perfect setting to entertain clients, family and friends, or just enjoy the game in style.
Although the club's league status may have changed, the 2011/12 season will bring a renewed focus on the pitch with the arrival of Sam Allardyce as manager and a commitment to the Academy of Football.
The coming campaign will see the squad determined to get the Hammers back where they belong, with the club working towards a move to the Olympic Stadium in three seasons' time.
The club have also listened to the feedback from existing clients and are proud to introduce new for the 2011/12 season:
• Top-level service - Gold at the Official Football Hospitality Awards*
• Prices have been reduced by up to 35% in some areas
• Discounted set rates for seasonal members to access additional packages
• A whole range of additional 'money can't buy' benefits for seasonal members
• The exclusive use of the Thames Ironworks bar
• Additional bar package, in the glass panelled Greenwood & Lyall Lounge
• All-new 66 Club Champagne Bar with superb seafood on offer
• Individual account managers to ensure a personalised and tailored service
• First two cup games included
The club are introducing a host of new packages giving fans more for the money invested.
Seasonal hospitality packages guarantee fans a place at all 23 home league games, along with the first two cup games offered in each package. A limited number of packages are also offered on a match-by-match basis.
A member of the team will be happy to discuss availability so fans should come and see for themselves what the Boleyn Ground has to offer.
Call today on: 0871 221 2700 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
* The Football Hospitality Award was awarded to Compass Group, West Ham United Hospitality's catering partner.