Supporters are reminded that the deadline for corporate hospitality renewals - and some fantastic new deals - is 5pm on Friday 24 June.
As well as loyal corporate members looking to make sure of their exclusive place once again, interest has been high among those keen to sample a Boleyn Ground matchday in style for the first time - especially with the confirmation of the new season fixtures.
The club's brand new updated corporate hospitality website showcases everything from the prestigious 100 Club to the vibrant Paolo Di Canio Lounge, the atmospheric Greenwood & Lyall Lounge to the all-new 66 Club Champagne Bar.
With packages starting from £750 per person and a fantastic range of lounges and suites to suit every taste - the Boleyn Ground on a busy matchday is the perfect setting to entertain clients, family and friends, or just enjoy the game in style.
Although the club's league status may have changed, the 2011/12 season will bring a renewed focus on the pitch with the arrival of Sam Allardyce as manager, new signings including Kevin Nolan and a commitment to the Academy of Football.
The coming campaign will see the squad determined to get the Hammers back where they belong, with the club working towards a move to the Olympic Stadium in three seasons' time.
The club have also listened to the feedback from existing clients and are proud to introduce new for the 2011/12 season:
• Top-level service - Gold at the Official Football Hospitality Awards*
• Prices have been reduced by up to 35% in some areas
• Discounted set rates for seasonal members to access additional packages
• A whole range of additional 'money can't buy' benefits for seasonal members
• The exclusive use of the Thames Ironworks bar
• Additional bar package, in the glass panelled Greenwood & Lyall Lounge
• All-new 66 Club Champagne Bar with superb seafood on offer
• Individual account managers to ensure a personalised and tailored service
• First two cup games included
The club are introducing a host of new packages giving fans more for the money invested.
Seasonal hospitality packages guarantee fans a place at all 23 home league games, along with the first two cup games offered in each package. A limited number of packages are also offered on a match-by-match basis.
A member of the team will be happy to discuss availability so fans should come and see for themselves what the Boleyn Ground has to offer.
Call today on: 0871 221 2700 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
* The Football Hospitality Award was awarded to Compass Group, West Ham United Hospitality's catering partner.