West Ham United have an exclusive Matchball sponsorship package available for the major Barclays Premier League encounter with Bolton Wanderers at the Boleyn Ground on Saturday week.
The 6 March package for a party of ten or 20 provides the very best in hospitality and is the ultimate way to enjoy what promises to be another exciting contest. The Hammers will be looking to make it three wins from three at home after the successes against Birmingham City and Hull City.
As well as providing fantastic benefits for your company, FIFA World Cup winner Martin Peters will host the Sponsors Lounge for the visit of Bolton - meaning the rare chance to get up close with a true great of the game and all-time Hammers legend.
Priced at £300 plus VAT per person, the package includes:
• Table of ten or 20 in our intimate Sponsors Lounge, situated in the centre of the Directors Box
• Lounge hosted by Martin Peters
• Fine dining experience with a three-course meal including wine
• VIP Directors Box seating
• A signed and cased football
• Company logo on cover of matchday programme
• Pre-match website feature
• Featured in weekly e-newsletter with a distribution of 140,000
• Matchday programmes for each guest
• Pre-match pitchside visit and photos with your lounge host
• On-site car parking (two per ten guests)
To book this exclusive package and to find out about sponsorship packages for other matches this season, please call our Corporate Sales Department on 0871 221 2700 or email [email protected].