We are pleased to announce that supporters have been
handed another opportunity to enter our exclusive competition for
the chance to become a West Ham United 'player'.
One Hammers fan was originally set to team up with Alan Curbishley's men prior to this weekend's Premiership clash against Watford. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have now been forced to extend the competition, with our lucky winner getting to enjoy their prize on the weekend of our mouth-watering London derby against Tottenham Hotspur.
All those who entered into the original competition will automatically be included in the new draw, and the closing date for new entries is now 5.00pm on Tuesday, February 20, 2007.
Ahead of our Premiership home match against Martin Jol's men
on Sunday, March 4, 2007, one Hammers fan will discover exactly how
it feels to be a professional footballer at Upton Park - by
spending a day at our Chadwell Heath training ground and then
joining the squad for our clash against Spurs 24 hours later.
Manager Alan Curbishley will introduce the winner to his players as a 'new signing' - providing him or her with an official squad number, before welcoming them into the inner sanctum of life at West Ham United.
Our lucky winner will enjoy the following…
• Breakfast alongside the West Ham United players after reporting to the Chadwell Heath training ground at 9.30am on Saturday, March 3.
• An exclusive photo-shoot with the manager to celebrate 'signing' for the Club.
• A personal training kit and football boots.
• The chance to step out on to the training field with Alan and the team, enjoying a brief kick-around with the first-team stars.
• Lunch with the players and the opportunity to collect autographs and pose for photographs after training.
The following day, the prize will continue, as the winner gets to…
• Report for a pre-match meal at Upton Park with the players prior to kick-off.
• Collect a full Premiership kit with name and squad number, alongside the players in the home dressing-room.
• Have his or her name printed in the official squad list on the back of the matchday programme.
• Sit behind the home dug-out with a guest of their choice for the match, alongside other non-playing squad members.
• Enjoy food and drink in the player's lounge after the match, and attend the post-match press conference.
The competition is open to Hammers fans of all ages and entering to stand a chance of winning this money-can't-buy prize is free and easy. Simply complete the form below and submit no later than 5.00pm on Tuesday, February 20, 2007.