The biggest sporting event of the summer kicks off on Friday and, to make it even more interesting, bet24 have launched the unofficial World Cup of Betting 2006...and are inviting all Hammers fans to take part.
This is a free fun money competition - and no competition would
be complete without prizes...
1st International Prize - Free betting for a year at bet24.com (worth £8,000)
2nd International Prize - A trip for two to Las Vegas (worth £2,000)
There are also many UK-only prizes, including a PSP with Fifa 2006 and a table football game.
You can also challenge your friends to see if you are the best-better amongst them by setting up your own private group.
The World Cup of Betting is divided into two parts - starter bets and daily bets. You will be given 5,000 points to spend on starter bets before the World Cup begins. For example, you could bet on England to win Group B (odds of 1.60), or would you prefer Trinidad and Tobago to win? (odds of 50.00) Fancy betting on an England v Germany World Cup Final (odds of 25.00) or would you prefer an England v Argentina final? (odds of 35.00)
When the World Cup actually begins, you will be given 15,000 points to be spent match by match. So you can test your skill at predicting winners, goal scorers and match scores.
Visit www.wcbet24.com for more details.
A Beginners Guide to bet24's unofficial World Cup of Betting 2006:
• Visit www.wcbet24.com and sign up (click on the link on the left of the screen)
• Fill in your details on the next page.
• Go to your personal page and click on the link to your personal bets.
• Select Enter start bets, this will bring up the odds for the overall winners of the World Cup.
• To see more bets click on start bets summary at the bottom of the page.
• For more detailed instructions on how to play click on the How to Play tab and a full set of rules is available at www.wcbet24.com
Participants must be aged 18 or over. Only one account allowed per household/IP address.