Are you Match Ready? Checklist
- Ensure your mobile phone is fully charged and that you have your matchday e-ticket, either downloaded to your smartphone or printed out, ready to scan upon entry as you approach your turnstile. For more information on ticketing options, click here.
- Plan your journey to London Stadium and ensure you arrive early and at least one hour before kick-off
- Follow the Supporter Code of Conduct when at the stadium
All ticket holders will receive direct email and SMS from the Club with further information.
We are asking all supporters to:
- Arrive at least 60 minutes before kick-off to avoid queuing in busy periods
- Use all available stations, from Stratford, Stratford International, Stratford High St, Pudding Mill Lane, West Ham, Hackney Wick
- Supporters are advised to arrive via the Bridge closest to their turnstile. See map.
- Plan your route in advance by visiting www.tfl.gov.uk or www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Please do not travel if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Wear a face covering when indoors or in crowded areas
- Don’t forget to wash your heads regularly
- If possible, take a COVID-19 test on a matchday to check there is no risk of passing the virus
- Your tickets must only be used by the bearer of the ticket. Please ensure your phone is fully charged if using for digital tickets
- Supporters must wear a face covering on all forms of public transport while travelling to and from London Stadium.
- By purchasing tickets, you agree to West Ham United's Ticket Terms and Conditions of Issuance and the Code of Conduct.
- Only bags of size A4 or smaller will be permitted into the stadium, so please only bring such essential belongings that can be carried on your person. Medical exemptions apply
- Check whufc.com and @WestHamHelp for up to date matchday information
Arrival at London Stadium
For more information, please visit the Hammers Hub.
You may also wish to visit the Hammers Help Centre for full information.
- Supporters are encouraged to arrive at London Stadium a minimum of 60 minutes before kick-off
- All hospitality supporters are recommended to arrive via Bridge 3.
- Wear a face covering when indoors and in crowded, enclosed areas.
- All supporters above the age of 16 are advised to carry photo ID and have their ticket ready before entry
- All supporters will need to submit to a security search prior to entry
- Bridges 1, 3, 4 and 5 will be open on the morning of the game
- General admission turnstiles will be open 90 mins before kick-off
- Hospitality entrance B will be open 2.5 hours before kick-off
- London Stadium is completely cashless. Food and drink will be available inside the stadium and in the outside bar areas of the Billy Bonds Stand, with further information available in advance of the game on the Hammers Help centre
- Programmes will also be available via cashless payment from the Stadium Store and outside of the Billy Bonds and West Stands
- The Stadium Store will be open from 9am.
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 9am. The Ticket Office telephone lines are open from 9am on matchday on 0333 030 1966
- The Accessible Shuttle Bus service will be in operation from 2.5 hours before kick-off from Stratford (Platform 13) and Stratford International to the Stadium Store Car Park. Face coverings must be worn on the shuttle bus unless medically exempt.
- SLOs and stewards will line the routes to and from Stratford. Staff will also be present on routes from other local stations on approach to the stadium to greet fans and provide directional assistance
- Supporters with access requirements will be contacted in advance of the game to provide them with all the information they need on the shuttle bus service
- All tickets will be issued in digital form, with the option of printing out an e-ticket. If supporters do not have access to a digital ticket, smartphone, or print at home facility they will need to contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 in advance of the game. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm and on matchday from 9am.