Skip to main content
The Training Ground
- A football themed personal development programme for young people aged 16 to 25-years-old from across east London
- Providing participants with core employability skills such as: CV masterclass, job searching, job application, networking, interview skills, communication skills, professional workplace and employer insight experience
- What can you expect?
- A structured 10-week programme delivered at the West Ham United Foundation
- One-to-one and group mentoring sessions
- Fun sports sessions every week
- A curriculum that encourages and enables personal development and growth
- What are the Benefits?
- Sign posting with regular updates on opportunities both internally and externally through networks of trusted partners
- New employability skills and accreditations
- Improved self-esteem, confidence and motivation
- Receiving coaching and mentoring from industry professionals
- Refining goal-setting and ambitions
- Overall support of your career pathway
- First Cohort - We will be recruiting our first cohort in September and ready to start the 10-week curriculum plan in October 2021.
- Second Cohort – Due to run in February 2022
- For more information, please contact Rashid Abba [email protected]