150Club | Active United - Walking Sports | Advantage | Any Old Irons | CIN Personal Intervention Programme | Divert | Newham Athletics Network | Patient & Public Engagement | Premier League Kicks | Twinning | Young Adult Diabetes
- Advantage is a new mentoring programme for young people aged 14-21 whose mental health and wellbeing has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- It focuses on improving education, employment options and physical activity; help to re-establish aspirations and a sense of connection
- Advantage is a partnership between West Ham United Foundation (Newham), Arsenal in the Community (Hackney), Leyton Orient Trust (Waltham Forest) and East London NHS Foundation Trust and North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Participants receive ongoing individual mentoring support from a trained youth worker, who is in turn supported by CAMHS practitioners
- For further information please contact: Megan Highcock