Relist for Burnley on the Ticket Exchange
Are you a Season Ticket Holder who can't make the Premier League game against Burnley on Saturday 10 March? Then help another Hammers fan attend by relisting your seat on the Ticket Exchange!
If your seat sells you'll earn Club Cash to spend against your renewal for next season as well as giving another Hammer the chance to watch David Moyes' men in action, after match tickets previously sold out over two weeks ago.
And remember if you relist early, you have more chance of your seat selling for the game.
Relisting your seat takes just five minutes. Please read the below step by step guide on how to release your seat to the Ticket Exchange.
- Login to your eticketing account here
- Select fixture and manage tickets
- Seat listing will appear and show a blue box to allow you to sell tickets
- Before clicking, tick the seats you want to list, then ‘sell tickets’ box
- Select the time you want to list this until (default setting would be when the exchange closes, generally 3 hours prior to kick off)
- Click ‘Complete sale’
- The value of your seat will be displayed. This is the amount you will receive as credit on your account should your seat be purchased by another supporter
- Check and tick Terms and Conditions
- Complete Purchase
You will then receive an email stating this has been listed. If your seat is purchased you will receive a further confirmation email.
So even if you missed out on a ticket initially, there's no need to miss out on the action as tickets will become available to purchase as Season Ticket Holders relist.
The Hammers saw off Burnley by a single goal last season and have lost just one of their last eight home matches, so will be confident of continuing that good run in east London.