Premier League
Molineux Stadium
Wolverhampton Wanderers
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United
Premier League
Tuesday 29 January 2019, 7.45pm

Allocation: 3,000

Ticket Prices

Accessibility Tickets

Adults £30, Over-65s £17, Under-21s £17, Under-17s £14, Under-12s £12

All with personal assistant complimentary

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) seating please call 0333 030 0174 or email accessibility@westhamunited.co.uk

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 18+ points. A ballot was then held for the remaining 10% of tickets open to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture.

Official Travel Prices

Coaches will depart from the South Park Lawn (adjacent to ArcelorMittal Orbit) at 3pm

Bondholders/Season Ticket Holders/Members

Adults £30, Concessions £25

Non-Members

Adults £35, Concessions £30