Premier League
Vicarage Road
Watford
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Watford v West Ham United
Premier League
Vicarage Road
Saturday 24 August 2019, 3pm BST

Allocation: 2,032

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, 65 and over £22, Students £18, Under-18s £5

Accessibility Prices

Adults £30, 65 and over £22, Students £18, Under-18s £5

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) seating, please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email accessibility@westhamunited.co.uk

All tickets are issued with a complimentary personal assistant.

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 21 or more Priority Points. The remaining 10% of tickets were be made available to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this game by a ballot process.

Supporters on the Away Scheme had their payments processed between Monday 29 July and Tuesday 30 July.

Official Travel Prices

Departs from South Lawn, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (adjacent to ArcelorMittal Orbit) at 12pm.

Bondholders/Season Ticket Holders/Claret Members

Adults £15, Concessions £10

Non-Members

Adults £20, Concessions £15