Premier League
Vicarage Road
Watford
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Watford v West Ham United
Premier League
Vicarage Road
Tuesday 28 December 2021, 3pm

Allocation: 2,316

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £22, Full-Time Students £18, 18 and Under £10

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £22, Full-Time Students £18, 18 and Under £10

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 33+ Points. A ballot was held for the remaining 10% (231 tickets) and closed at 12noon on Wednesday 1 December.

 

Away Scheme

Payments were processed between Thursday 25 and Friday 26 November 2021

Official Travel Prices

Coaches will depart from the following pick-up points:

  • Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 11.30am 
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 12.15pm

Prices

Adults £15, Concessions £10