Premier League
King Power Stadium
Leicester City
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Leicester City v West Ham United
Premier League
King Power Stadium
Sunday 13 February 2022, 4.30pm GMT

Allocation: 3,305

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £27, Under-22s £27, Under-18s £18

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £27, Under-22s £27, Under-18s £18

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 19 or more Loyalty Points, A ballot for the remaining 10% (330 tickets) was held, open to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture. The ballot closed at 12noon on Wednesday 19 January.

 

Away Scheme

Payments were processed between Thursday 6 and Friday 7 January 2022 

Official Travel Prices

Coaches depart Pudding Mill Lane DLR station at 10.30am and Rush Green Training Ground at 11am.

Prices

Adults £30, Concessions £25