Premier League
Elland Road
Leeds United
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Leeds United v West Ham United
Premier League
Elland Road
Saturday 25 September 2021, 3pm BST

Allocation: 2,913

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £29, 16-18 years-old £22, Under-16s £20, Under-11s £10

Restricted view

Adults £28, Over-65s £27, 16-18 years-old £20, Under-16s £18, Under-11s £8

Accessibility tickets

Adults £30, Over-65s £29, 16-18 years-old £22, Under-16s £20, Under-11s £10

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales dates

The first 90% of tickets for this match sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 13 or points. A ballot will now be held for the remaining 10% (291 tickets). This ballot is open to all Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this match by clicking here, and will close at 4pm on Friday 10 September.

 

  • Tickets will be available via www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
  • Bondholders are able to purchase away matches via eticketing
  • All sales dates are subject to change by the club at short notice
  • Any further sales dates & levels will be announced subject to availability
  • www.whufc.com and www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out

 

Away Scheme

Payments were processed on Friday 3 September 2021 

Official Travel Prices

Coaches will depart from the following pick-up points:

  • Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 6.30am 
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 7am

Prices: 

£35 Adults, £30 Concessions (U16/U21/O65/Accessible)