KRC Genk v West Ham United
UEFA Europa League Group H
Thursday 4 November 2021, 5.45pm GMT
Allocation: 1,017 (Full allocation)
All tickets are priced at £30
Accessible supporters should contact the accessibility number 0333 030 0174
Tickets have SOLD OUT to Season Ticket Holders with 40 or more Loyalty Points.
- Supporters will be able to purchase a numbered voucher which will be exchanged for a ticket in Hasselt. Visit eticketing.co,uk/whufc or 0333 030 1966 to purchase using a relevant payment card.
- Each supporter will be required to fill in a European Travel Form detailing travel plans, time of arrival in Genk and any accommodation details. Click here to access the form.
- Once you have purchased your voucher and completed the European Travel Form, your ticket eligibility voucher will be forwarded to you by email. You must bring a paper copy of this voucher with when collecting, which will be exchanged for your ticket.
- Your ticket(s) will be issued to you in Hasselt by West Ham United staff and the address and collection details will be outlined within ticket eligibility voucher
- Your numbered voucher along with photo ID will be required to exchange for a match ticket in Genk
- Tickets are strictly for personal use only, cannot be resold and are non-transferable
- All supporters will need to comply with our Europa League Away Match policy (click here to view) which includes:
- Supporters must consent to agree to any COVID-19 related travel protocols including outward travel and travelling back to the United Kingdom
- Agreement to complete the European Travel Form within 24 hours of purchase. If the form is not completed and submitted to the Club, your ticket sale may be cancelled
- Supporters must obtain appropriate travel insurance including cover for all COVID-19 related matters as the Club cannot take any responsibility for missed departures, cancellation of tickets, or anything related to match tickets or unofficial travel arrangements
Entry requirements for Belgium
Belgium is currently on the UK Government’s green list for travel, but supporters should be aware that this can change at any time. Supporters should be aware of and comply with Belgium’s entry requirements as well as the United Kingdom’s re-entry requirements before securing a ticket.
Supporters can click here for full information on the requirements for entering Belgium from the UK. Children under 12 and accompanied by a parent/guardian are exempt from the requirement to present a negative test result, and to self-isolate, if the parent or guardian has one of the documents set out above. An additional document will also need to be filled out for entry. You can also find more information on the Belgian Government website here.
All supporters planning to purchase a ticket for the trip to Genk are advised to ensure that all requirements for entry to Belgium and on your return to the UK are met, as the Club wouldn’t want you to receive a possible fine and/or the need to quarantine unnecessarily, as well as having the correct insurance in case of changes/cancellations to your trip.
There is a COVID-19 test centre at Westfield Stratford that can be used to book tests. It is your responsibility to check with your travel provider that they will accept this documentation before booking a test.
To enter the stadium fans will need to show a Vaccination Certificate showing that your second vaccination was at least 14 days before.