Premier League
Turf Moor
Burnley
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Burnley v West Ham United
Premier League
Turf Moor
Sunday 12 December 2021, 2pm GMT

Allocation: 2,354

Ticket Prices

Adults £30 (£27 restricted view), Over-65s £22.50 (£19.50 restricted view), Under-23s £21 (£18 restricted view), Under-17s £15 (restricted view £12)

Accessibility Tickets

Adults £30, Over-65s £22.50, Under-23s £21, Under-17s £15

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Priority Points. The remaining 10% (235 tickets) were be sold by a ballot process to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture. The ballot closed at 12noon on Thursday 11 November.

 

 

Away Scheme

Payments were  processed between Thursday 4 and Friday 5 November 2021

Official Travel Prices

Coaches will depart from the following pick-up points:

  • Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 5am
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 5.30am

Prices

Adults £35 Concessions £30