Premier League
Villa Park
Aston Villa
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Aston Villa v West Ham United
Premier League
Villa Park
Sunday 31 October 2021, 4.30pm GMT

Allocation: 3,012

Ticket Prices

Adults £30. Full-Time Students/Armed Forces £28, Over-65s £24, Under-21s £19, Under-18s £11

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30. Full-Time Students/Armed Forces £28, Over-65s £24, Under-21s £19, Under-18s £11

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 14+ Loyalty Points. The remaining 10% (301 tickets) were then sold by a ballot process, open to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this game. The ballot closed at 12 noon on Friday 15 October.

 

Away Scheme

Payments were processed between Thursday 7 and Friday 8 October 2021 

Official Travel Prices

Coaches will depart from the following pick-up points:

  • Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 11.30am
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 12noon

Prices

Adults £35, Concessions (U16/U21/O65/Accessible) £30